Meet the Supporters
1. Because you're not just buying a 'product', you're listening to someone's story. Because you're not just consuming, you're sharing - and that is all that art is about! :)
Poi Doi Handicrafts
2. Handmade products have a personal & emotional feel to it, they can be personalized as per one's choice unlike mass produced products, and that's what makes it very unique and exclusive.
Poi-Doi-Handicrafts facebook page
4. Well, I love handmade not because its because its made with hand but because its made keeping you in my mid and thinking for the one from heart!..Culture of gifting only arise because you want to show that you care n what better way is to give that person your mind and heart !!!!...
5. because each handmade creation somewhere has a tiny piece of heart of d maker.
Surabhi Ka Pitara
6. because every single piece is made out of loads of love and close to heart of artist
Yadhs - Jewelry making and Paper quilling
So friends buy handmade, spread happiness, be unique, feel the heart of the artist.
Thumbs up to all crafters.
Anjali Nijhawan Guha :
9. As every hand made product is the creators own unique touch and nothing can be more precious than the hard work , love for art and good intentions that go behind all the pretty outcome we get to see.
10.The word itself speaks about originality.Every handmade product has a meaning and a deep story behind it.Its the only mode where we are open to express every thought.
11. For its has only one connection "From heART to heART"
12. Each of the handmade things is a unique and a one of a kind. There are no two handmade items that which can be same, and that makes each product a special piece. Gifting handmade products that is created with so much love and passion is a true testimony to saying “I care about you!"
Paper N Pearlz
13. I make handmade cos of the satisfaction I get. The delight is in getting the right combination, the right size, the right balance. It is a lot of experimentation and when the result if just right, it gives much pleasure
I buy handmade cos it tells my gift recepient that they mean enough to me that I took the time to search and buy something as unique as them.
14. Handmade means quality,whole lot of love,uniqueness and more personal. It makes two people happy the buyer and the seller,and to keep any kind of art alive this happiness is very important.
15. I have some reasons Handmade sellers are not mean mass manufacturers - most of the handmade sellers I know are environmentally conscious and make eco-friendly products. When you buy something handmade, you get to directly improve the artist's life or contribute to some cause that the artist is passionate about. Buying handmade will let our world step out of the clutches of mass consumerism. Handmade product designers are not blindly copying trends but are usually the trend makers - I like to think of it as affordable designer products
Creative Box - Bhairavi Malkani
39. Hand-made products are made with a lot of love & passion , this is the ideal tagline these days. However, what we forget is every product created by hands is preserving our age old skills of being independent of the technology and machinery that has overtaken our lives. For a person like me it gives me immense satisfaction that I give an opportunity to bring forth the true skill and art of our fading artisans, thereby creating a livelihood for them as well. My sincere request to all when your buying a handmade product, you are not only getting a desired product for yourself but indirectly helping a culture keep alive.
40. Hand made products are made with passion and hardwork.
41. Coz the artist put its 200% in the product, and when u hold the product, U can feel the love and the personal touch to it...and yes they are made exclusively for U..!!
42. Hand made things are made up of 3 'H' that is HEAD ,HANDS and HEART.....
43. Filled with love, care and positive energy, its something that an artist loves to make, unlike a heavily underpaid labor at a mass produce. Its not just product that you are buying, its a creation! Gift designer handmade and be sure that you have a unique piece that no one else will ever own.
52. Hand made products are like babies.....No matter what, U'll love them.
53. In handmade products v put our love nd dedication in it.it was my love n passion for my work which has given me success.
Shailees HandPainted Shoes
54. - When an artist/craftsperson creates something, they enjoy it thoroughly! There is a lot of patience, joy love, and positivity that goes into creating something by hand!
- Handmade products are unique. They cannot be replicated or mass produced and that's why they are valued way more than other products.
- They have a story and soul of their own. Each product speaks to you and is special!
- buying a handcrafted product helps saving a dying craft, it shows that you respect the craftsperson's hard work and the craft itself!
55. Because creator put not only their time but their heart into products just like we do for our kids.....it is a unique way of spreading love....
M Design Studio
56. Hand crafted products are unique and have a pure energy...
When something is handmade, very likely the craft person is deliberate and mindful about every step being used in process. Handmade products always feel more personal to me. I think about who might have been the artisan and wonder at how they managed to produce the item . I love knowing I'm supporting someone's passion. And even though I buy from handmade artisan's in states and countries I've never visited, I feel a sense of community when receiving an item that travels from their hand to mine. I like that I know who to contact to say "it's here! I love it!" - one person to another.
Silver Nut Tree
Living Well: Shanti's art work journal
58. God knit me in my mother's womb, I am the handwork of the creator, and each creation from my hands is uniquely His gift and handmade things is the fruit of His love to me. Each is beautiful beyond compare.
Look And Adorn - Jewellery For You
59.Handmade is much worthy n unique than machine made plus it gives pride to the creator wen somone appreciates its value..
My Own little world
60. "Handmade!! This single word has lots of meaning inside it, where we can explore new things with Mindful of ideas and handful of materials :):) Time is more precious than Money. If we are gifting someone a handmade gift we are giving our part of life to them!! Do & Buy Handmade for a cause:)"
Dream N' Craft
61. Scope for Customization
The creator continues to satiate their love to make and the buyer gets to add a personal touch to the products they buy!
67. Handmade Products are unique and there is always a scope of customization.
The creator puts his whole heart and love while making them to make it a real treasure.
and when some one appreciates the product he is so rejoiced.
68. Why buy handmade? Handmade creations are passion converted into a piece of art. The eyes and mind of the creator goes into every small detail of the product. And of course the products are all so unique.
69.The dictionary says this :- hand.made [hand-meyd] -adjective made by hand,rather than by machine.
And we all cant help but agree. The fact remains that machine made will be mass produced and always lack uniqueness and the heart that went into making it. When anyone participates in buying handmade products, there's always a person who will smile, gratified by the feeling of accomplishment unlike a machine. You wont ever find a machine thinking,"i hope this product brings as much happiness to the person who buys it as it did to me while making it.."
71. A Handmade product with its little imperfections, quirks and flaws is almost like the person
who created it and the person who will use it - unique, nevertheless interesting!!
72. Reason to buy handmade things is because you get a product which are unique and made
with so much love that the artist puts in it makes it so special.
73. Sumi Bhattacharjee
Handmade is another name for your dreams which come true in reality.. An artist gives his/her best effort to see her customer with a broad smile. Satisfaction is what can be gained after having a handmade product in our wardrobe. A machine made can never be such soul soothing.. so buy handmade , buy satisfaction and spread happiness
Handmade creations gives an opportunity to bring the child within oneself alive to play and be creative. To turn something ordinary( raw materials, waste products) to something unique, innovative nd beautiful by a person is in itself is amazing! so supporting handmade lets us see a person's imagination everyday.
75.Umamaheswari owner of Mangalmayee Creations
Every handmade that comes out well and when used by people who admire the efforts of artist gives moments of celebration to the artist and inspires to create more................
76.Sally's paper quilled jewellery
Each hand made item is unique. The artist puts his heart and soul into making the items. The appreciation from people takes the front seat....leads the way to more creativity..:)
Trying to find my place in the ocean of wonderful creative artists...
Handmade creations are the "Universal Creator's" unique gifts meant for special recipients. Artists are hand picked people that create that special gift to be delivered to those recipients. So when you choose to own any form of handmade art, you become one of the special and proud owners of the Universal Creator's unique gift, made with your (and only your) name on it.
79. Klay Kriti
Handmade goods to me means something created just for me, keeping my likes, my personality, my taste everything in mind So when we choose a handmade product we are actually taking home a part of that artist who has invested their heart ,sleepless nights and souls to create that very piece for us. I do a little bit of handmade too and I know that handmade creators are always their own harshest critic, and they will always see scope of improvement in their work even when the clients love their creations and this makes handmade goods so special and direct “Dil Se”. As a part of a handmade community I can say , we might not be world’s great business people, but we surely are people who get immeasurable satisfaction in creating handmade stuff. Thanks to communities like HNB…this is giving awesome platform to all the artists. It is like a celebration of skills ,passion n love for creating