Search This Blog

Saturday 1 February 2014

Art that Comes to Light

Welcome And Braise yourself to a Beauty :)

And that One fine Lucky Day Bead work in a New way

Vasanthi Raghav a wonderful daughter brings to Light her mothers Work with a sweet email one day . Tells me she is A stay at home grandmother Busy taking care of Grand-kids while parents out working.

Let Me Introduce you to Saraswathi Kalyanaraman

Lives In Chennai and in her free time makes handmade items with beads well not a full stop there She is just a wonderful artist and this is so true that she makes things that is out of ordinary a waste bulb turns into a beautiful vase, wire works, kroshiya, the soft toys, so much more.. Her daughter can only remember these for now.. No access to internet or have a Page on Fb. just a plain old book style of living. Now what impressed me is there is nothing like this I have ever seen.

 It is as True to what Vasanthi told me she is Extra ordinary. she just wanted to Help her Mum's work to be Seen. And Approached Handmade N Beyond. And me a Big Addict to All things handmade I had to Agree asked for a collage of her work . I am now also Dedicating an Album to Promote anyone who has Skills not Non to us.

I know that our Community is Strong and will help to Promote her work further. I asked if she teaches the art. and the Reply is She does not as its a very small scale but will be more than willing to do so.

P.S if you want to Buy her work or even learn the art of Bead work I will be Glad to help and pass on the Number.

If you want to help someone and know they are talented Do not hesitate and come Reach out to us.

Stay Tuned with us on our Fb PageHandmadeNBeyond

and for more details Email us on Timelesscreazion@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment