Have you ever liked a fellow artist’s work????... And "wondered if you could do a project together to create something beautiful"... Now imagine collaborating with them....If you’re wondering how.... Presenting HNB's Buddy Contest...All u have to do is pick a fellow artist doing something, together along with your work and send in a unique unveiled entry which shows the harmonious medley of both your work" this contest is to build a better handmade community and to appreciate fellow artists work too.... This Contest Celebrates Artists/Designers Living in Different Parts of the World. We don't care where you are just show us what you got. Anyone Can Participate you don't have to be a Business owner or a full time Artist/Designer. Just a Passion to show your Skills is needed.
Terms & Conditions
1. Only ONE Creation has to be made Exclusive to Handmade N Beyond, before sharing it to your own page or your buddy’s page. Once we display the Product and Introduce you, please feel free to share it on your respective pages. Anyone who shares their work before HNB, will be DISQUALIFIED.
2. Any creation that you and your buddy artist can come up with will be accepted – No Boundaries
3. We are going to have TWO Best Creation Winners (two pairs). Which means you and your Buddy/ Fellow artist wins.
(1) The winner with most likes; (2) HNB’s favorite pick winner.
Prize for Winners:
Firstly, your page products will be Advertised on a daily bases for a whole month. Secondly, an interview about your work will be on the Facebook album on Handmade N beyond and Blog.
Dates and Other Information:
Contest will stand hold for a whole week starting
29th August to 5th September 2014.
You can submit your buddy Project starting today till last date of submission being 27th August.
Only the Buddy Contest participants work will be shared on regular intervals for the Month of September 2014.
For Entry and Participation:
(Artist from anywhere dont have to be just to HNB
1. Buddies who stay apart can collaborate by either one design and the other puts the pieces together
2. Buddies can do 2 different projects using same theme/concept.)
Entry should be submitted by any one artist who are pairs along with other required details.